Articles On Metro Hypnosis Center
Read the latest article about how a bike rider gained her confidence through hypnosis by working with Mary Battaglia at Metro Hypnosis Center in Oradell NJ.
Upcoming Hypnosis Workshops
Makers Day Oradell Library – March 25 – Make a Rain Stick – Free 1030am-12pm
Instructions on How to make a rain stick
- To make a rainstick use paper towel tubes, rice, bean and/or buttons and packing tape.
- Take a tube and tape one of the ends
- Take a pipe cleaner and roll it around a pencil and then take it off the pencil and place it in the tube (this will help slow the rice down).
- Then take the measured rice and beans and pour it in the tube with the closed end on the bottom.
- Then tape the top tube and decorate your rainstick
- Slowly turn the rainstick down and twist it slowly as the rice slowly falls down creating the sound of rain
Group Sound & Relaxation Night – $25.00
Come and experience 45 minutes of relaxation with sound. Mary Battaglia, Certified Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner and Sound Practitioner guides you to a relaxed place and uses tibetan bowls, crystal bowls, chimes, harp, rain stick, ocean waves, drum tuning forks that take you to an even deeper place of relaxation. Limited Seating so book as soon as you can.
Date: March 28 at 730pm – 830pm
Date: April 27 at 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Metro Hypnosis Center, 550 Kinderkamack Road, Suite 127 Oradell NJ
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat today at 201-477-0265